1. This fabric would make some pretty fabulous drapes! Drapes are way easier to make DIY than you think. Measure the length that you want your drapes to be, and then add an inch to each edge to account for hemming. Fold the edges over by that inch on each side of the fabric, press with an iron, and sew. If sewing isn't your thing, buy some hemming adhesive like stitch witch that will provide the same effect as sewing with just a press of a hot iron. Add some of the clamp curtain rod rings and a rod, and boom, custom drapes you made yourself! Domestic goddess, coming through.
2. This bean bag chair provides a solid background for the colorful pillows and rug.
3. This rug is so fun!
5. My favorite bookcase from Ikea! A workhouse that holds a million books and looks good doing it.
6. Hang this happy little friend on your wall so she can read over your shoulder!
7. Lighting that is fun but still a neutral color plus it won't take up any floor space. More floor room for lounging!